How it works
- Contact us to discuss your circumstances and how we can meet your needs and requirements
- We can meet you or liaise with trustees to view the property for a free estimate
- Arrange for goods to be collected and sold to an auction house/trader/stamp dealer
- Unsold items will be donated to charity
- Disposal of all rubbish from the property
- Full cleaning of the house, including; windows, carpet cleaning
- We can arrange for a handyman, electrician, glazier or painter to repair minor repairs or freshen up the home
- Carry out garden maintenance
- Package and transportation of items nationally or internationally
- Arrange for a professional appraisal and valuation of any antiques or collectables
- Catalogue all items if needed
- Other duties as requested – these can include the removal of vehicles, document destruction, etc.
We do not take any commission from anything sold.
Downsizing/Moving to Retirement Home
- Please contact us to discuss your needs and requirements
- Arrange items in a sensitive manner to help decide what items to keep and arrange the collection and sale of other items
- Arrange professional removal of effects through trusted movers
- Unpack the house – we can make up the bed, restock refrigerator, hang up clothing, mount pictures/wall hangings and even make a cup of tea to make your loved one feel at home
- Clean the previous house, including a full clean, (including windows, carpet cleaning and gardening if required)
- Disposal of all rubbish
- Arrange for a gardener to tidy the section
- All specific requests considered.